- An innovative program offering teletherapy in English and Spanish
- A comprehensive program that includes direct consultation with experienced professionals including audiologists, speech-language pathologists, deaf educators, and social workers
- Customized teletherapy sessions in each family’s home, focused on the development of listening and spoken language skills
What does BabyTalk Include?
- Customized parent lesson plans using items already in your home
- Therapy in English or Spanish provided by expert teachers of the deaf and speech-language pathologists who are Listening and Spoken Language Professionals
- Loaner equipment for teletherapy including an iPad and internet connection
What are the benefits of BabyTalk?
- Provides individualized, interactive, engaging and efficient family-centered teletherapy in your home
- Eliminates travel time and expenses to receive therapy services
- Eases access to specialists because they are as close as an iPad
- Measures your child’s progress over time
- Collaboration with all other professionals on your child’s team
- Ensures privacy using secure HIPAA compliant technology and policies